On Entrepreneurship and Impact: Sections
- Are you ready to be an entrepreneur?
- Is entrepreneurship worth it?
- Is entrepreneurship an art or a science?
- Establishing and communicating a compelling vision
- Three elements of building a winning startup culture
- How do you delegate effectively?
- How do you handle difficult conversations in your startup?
- How does an entrepreneur bounce back from failure?
- How to avoid making bad decisions or mistakes in your startup?
- How do you establish a unique competitive advantage for your startup?
- How to stay ahead of your competition?
- Three key characteristics of entrepreneurs that can build companies that scale
- How should entrepreneurs approach the valuation question?
- How do you select the right board members for your startup?
- When should an entrepreneur exit from a venture?
- Building an entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The one mistake entrepreneurs should avoid
- How to keep your focus against all odds?
- How to make the most of mentors in a startup?
- On maintaining work and life balance
- What are the two big challenges for a Social Impact project?
- What is the best way to start thinking about social impact?
- How do you measure real progress in a social enterprise?
- Why capacity building is important in the social impact sector?
- How can successful professionals take part in social enterprises?
- How do you attract top talent for your social enterprise?
- On engaging the general public to support your cause
Changing the Interface of Education: Chapters
- Changing the Interface of Education
- The Learning Cube
- Pedagogically Driven Instructional Design
- Designing Effective Learning with Learning Cube
- Adaptive Learning
- Evaluation of the Pedagogical Effectiveness
- Optimizing Learning Performance
- Demystifying Learning Technology Standards
- Pedagogical Experiments
On Entrepreneurship and Impact
Regardless of the type of entrepreneur, whether a high tech one or at the grassroots level, the challenges and the questions one has to face are similar. This course is targeted at both types and attempts to answer some of the questions that entrepreneurs face.
- The Start
Changing the Interface of Education
A series of supplemental videos based on the book, Changing the Interface of Education with Revolutionary Learning Technology by Nishikant Sonwalker. It contains a synthesis of the most influential theories into a multidimensional framework that allows a systematic approach towards excellence in the design and development of effective online education. The adaptive learning systems use the learning preferences diagnostic tests to present educational content to match the individual learning styles.
What is LAVA
LAVA - Learning with Adaptive Video and Assessment.